Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thing #1

I am excited to be a part of Learning 2.0 23 Things!
In response to Thing #1:
I think that the most challenging habit of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners will be to "create my own toolbox". It will be challenging because of time and budget constraints. It is difficult to create a toolbox with few resources. However, I will discover many free resources and borrow some along the way!
As a lifelong learner, I find that "teaching and mentoring others" comes naturally for me. I enjoy teaching others -- then I learn it better myself. That will be the easiest habit for me to continue.
The most important habit for me to engage in this online course is to "accept responsibility for my own learning". I will need to really set time aside to make this learning experience the most it can be! It is up to me to learn and discover and practice and explore and "play"!

1 comment:

  1. I agree that you will definitely need to set aside a little time to "learn" from this course. With that said, I really think you will learn a few FREE resources that you will actually find useful.

    ReplyDelete