Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Thing #5

RSS feeds are incredible! I am about to check out all of my favorite websites and see if they have an RSS feed. I am about to get out of control!! Watch out! Okay -- let me pace myself! =)

I checked out an interesting story on the Tech Learning blog. It is about the essential classroom learning technologies needed in the classroom. It really makes sense! We need a computer with internet access, a projector and screen so that all kids can see, and some speakers. WOW -- talk about a simple list -- most classrooms have these items. So what is holding us back? TIME? Creativity? Timidity? Restricted access? TIME? (I think I already mentioned this one -- so did the author of the blog ...) We have to remember that using technology with our digital learners is time worth spending!

I enjoyed looking at the RSS feeds using my Google Reader! Okay -- I have to admit -- I have never had a Google Reader! Now that I do -- I don't know what I did without it! News and information that I want to know coming straight to me -- perfect!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't have a reader either when I took this course; wow, it became overwhelming very quickly.

    ReplyDelete