Monday, June 28, 2010

Thing #9

I enjoyed playing in the Sandbox! I am so proud of myself -- I created Fishing for Knowledge. It is going to be great -- I plan to add to it as I learn different Web 2.0 Things. I hope to hear from a lot of you about my Burning Question! =)

I first looked at the example page and that gave me an idea of how to do it. Then I followed the instructions on the Sandbox Page Instructions. I even used the font and color tools so that I could change to Comic Sans and blue and purple. I added a bullet list by clicking on that tool. Formatting the wiki was very simple -- I was surprised at how quickly I caught on! To add an image, I uploaded my picture of Gumbo and added that picture to my page. How fun! I added a link to my blog using the link button -- again -- so easy to use! I also did the stretch activity -- check it out on Fishing for Knowledge.

I added a link to my page and I also shared a website on the Sites We Like page and visited the sandbox of two classmates and answered their burning questions. Busy busy!

I enjoyed playing in the sandbox. I lost myself a bit -- lost track of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment